Nestled against the hills of Laheys Creek is this well positioned recently renovated 3-bedroom two storey home set on 25 acres, awaiting its new owners.
Set right back off the road the home features:
- A lovely 25 acre (approx) block fully fenced.
- 3 comfortable sized bedrooms, with master featuring an ensuite.
- Mostly cleared country with a small portion heavily timbered.
- Suitable for running stock.
- Open plan living dining and kitchen, with butlers pantry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, wood heating.
- Excellent rain water storage and 2 dams.
- Power connected.
- Tar road frontage on school bus route with mail delivery.
- 10mins to Gulgong.
The land is mostly cleared and is of a lighter sandy loam, suitable for various stock or farming needs.
For more information contact Bill Egan on 0437 788 905