Positioned perfectly between Mudgee & Gulgong is this former Cobb & Co staging inn built in 1864 and a cute three bedroom cottage. The Inn still retains all of its character and charm and would make an ideal bed & breakfast. Set on a 2.21 hectares or 5.5 acres in a pretty country setting, boasting two houses, park like gardens, secure water supply from the Cudgegong river, lovely views, room for the animals and sundry shedding. Not to mention only 10 minutes to Mudgee or Gulgong.
Features we love,
- Historical Inn with pressed metal ceilings, brand new renovated bathroom, 2 fireplaces
- Three bedroom, two bathroom cottage, brand new renovated ensuite
- Stunning established park like gardens, large variety of roses and fruit trees
- Secure water supply from the Cudgegong river, plus ample rain water storage, dams and well
- Goree park horse stud & winery is across the road
This fantastic property has had a few different uses, originally a Cobb & Co staging inn, a tavern, cafe & bakery and a rose nursery, it is now waiting for you and your ideas.