Set on the edge of the quaint village of Leadville sits Cool Waters a 22.43 hectare (56 acres approx) productive allotment with a three-bedroom home and huge 18 x 8 metre shed.
With a solid home, ample shedding and room to move the potential for this property is unlimited. The property has a long history as a productive farm as well as being used as a miniature horse stud.
The properties features include:
- Three-bedroom One bath home.
- 18 x 8 metre steel frame shed, with 4 stables.
- Fully fenced property fenced into 4 paddocks.
- 30 panel solar system that feeds back to the grid.
- 2 bay garage.
- 2 bay machinery/hay shed.
- 4 tanks.
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners.
Also included in the sale are:
- Case Tractor.
- Fiat Tractor.
- Kymco Quad Bike.
- John Deer Lawn Mower.
- Spray Unit.
- Carry All.
- Disc Plough.
- And an assortment of bit and pieces.
Located just on the edge of Leadville just 20 minutes from Dunedoo and 28 minutes from Coolah.
To book and inspection, please contact Bill on 0437 788 905.