Positioned perfectly on Gulgong's Mayne Street is this circa 1870's miners cottage that exudes country charm and is as cute as a button.
The home retains many of its original features while also having been tastefully updated to suit the modern lifestyle.
Some of the many features include;
- Master bedroom boasting built in robes and split system A/C
- Cosy lounge room with slow combustion wood fire and split system A/C
- Updated kitchen offering outlook to the lovely garden
- Centrally located bathroom with new vanity and laundry
- Generous undercover rear entertaining deck
- Double Garage with automatic roller doors plus double carport
- Fully fenced backyard with lovely cottage gardens
- Bull nose verandah and picket fence gives a lovely street appeal
- 6.6Kw solar system feeding back to the grid
- Rear Street and back yard access
This property combines some of the most desired attributes, a character filled home located walking distance to town ready to move straight into with all of the hard work done.