Nestled against the hills of Laheys Creek is this well positioned 3-bedroom two storey home set on 25 acres, awaiting its new owners.
Set right back off the road the home features:
- A lovely 25 approx acre block fully fenced
- 3 comfortable sized bedrooms, master featuring an ensuite
- Mostly cleared country with a small portion heavily timbered
- Suitable for running stock
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, wood heating
- Excellent rain water storage and 2 dams
- Power connected
- Tar road frontage on school bus route
- 10mins to Gulgong
The land is mostly cleared and is of a lighter sandy loam, suitable for various stock or farming needs.
For more information contact Bill Egan on 0437 788 905