83 Mayne Street Gulgong
CENTRAL PRIVATE OASIS
Welcome to 83 Mayne Street, a charming weather board cottage located in the heart of Gulgong, which has been used as a loving family home as well as a home business for the past 20 years.
This property truly presents like no other, from its charming original weatherboards, polished cypress floors, leadlight windows with timber frames and verandahs on three sides, to its established tiered gardens consisting of native flora to luscious fruit trees and your very own yurt, you will truly be impressed.
With rear lane access off Robinson Street, the properties separate studio space has plenty of potential to be used as a business space, rental opportunity, or teenager retreat. The studio comprises of two separate areas, and includes a bathroom, split system air conditioner and your very own sauna.
The properties many features include:
- Main house has two-bedrooms and two-bathrooms and includes a study and sunroom.
- Newly renovated spacious kitchen that comprises of a 600mm electric wall oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and electric rangehood.
- A fireplace plus air conditioning in the main living area plus one of the bedrooms.
- Original veranda plus a second east facing veranda and a third private veranda off the sunroom.
- Back to grid solar system.
- Rainwater tank connected to the main kitchen.
- All renovations have been done using Cyprus Pine, well known for its termite resistance.
- A yurt
- Separate studio space that has rear lane access.
Located just 100 metres from Gulgong's town centre, don't miss out on the truly unique opportunity, contact Bill Egan on 0437 788 905 to book your appointment now.
: 1024.00 m2
Rear Lane Access
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Reverse Cycle Split Air Conditioning
Split System Aircon
Split System Heating
Troy McKellar Real Estate
109 Mayne Street
T 02 6374 2323
F 02 6374 2301
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.